Porcelain, glass, stoneware, plastic, ceramic, earthenware, and metals such as steel, aluminum, and copper can all be used to make dinner plates.
Modern tea and dinner sets, made of fine quality Bone China and Porcelain. Perfect luxury Tableware for your gatherings. Beautifully crafted, Perfect for Home, Restaurants, Wedding, Presents, Party, Business Gifts.
- Colour: Blue
- Material: Bone China
- Pattern: Printed
- Set Available in: 12 (6 Cups + 6 Saucers), 12 (6 Dinner Plates + 6 Quarter Plates), 24 (6 Cups + 6 Saucers + 6 Dinner Plates + 6 Quarter Plates)
- Pattern: Printed
- Cup Dimensions: Dia: 7.9 cm, H: 6.7 cm
- Saucer Dimensions: Dia: 14 cm
- Dinner Plate Dimensions: Dia: 10.5 Inches
- Quarter Plate Dimensions: Dia: 8 Inches
Package Details: 1 Pack
- Style: Modern & Contemporary
- Type: Tea Set
- Care: The product should be hand washed. The product is not Microwave safe and Oven Safe. Wipe with a clean cloth. Keep away from slippery hands and wipe with a clean cloth.
Stacking the more commonly used plates is OK, but to protect your plates from scratches and chipping, keep them in a padded storage case or with fabric between each piece.
Yes, Angie Homes Plates are dishwasher safe.
Yes, plates that are without any precious metal accents are safe to use in the microwave.
Gray lines on plates are not a flaw; they appear when metal utensils come into touch with a hard glaze or matte finish. They are the result of flatware residue. Special cleaners or home cures on how to clear markings off your plates can readily eliminate these marks from your plates.
A tea set consists of a teapot, teacups, saucers, stirrers, a milk jug, or a creamer jug along with a sugar pitcher.
Tea sets can be the best choice when it comes to gifting someone a beautiful present for the kitchen.
Tea sets can be made with a variety of materials. Fine bone china is usually used to make tea sets and is considered to be the best quality. Bone china sets need to be handled very carefully, though it is actually one of the strongest products. Porcelain is very typical of tea sets and is also a very durable, material, though obviously not quite as fine. Earthenware is a bit heavier and is typical of everyday use.
Yes, Angie Homes tea sets are dishwasher safe.
Angie Homes tea sets that are without any precious metal accents are safe to use in the microwave.
The material of the tea sets depends upon the design you select. It can be ceramic, bone china, or porcelain.
Yes, you can make a combo of teacups and saucers. Although mix-matching teacups and saucers may not sound appealing but have their own magic.
- Free Shipping within India (Upto 10Kg )
- Domestic Delivery : 12-15 Days
- International Delivery: 4-6 Weeks
- Creating and Packing Options Available (Extra Charges Apply) and are mandetory for "Fragile / Breakable Items".
*Please Note: Estimated delivery time for International Delivery of Lights, Furniture, Interior Solutions and Bridal Registry Products will be 6-8 Weeks.