No, you cannot order only one cutlery piece. You must order at least 6 pieces.
Saam Grey Rose Gold Modern Cutlery Set Share Share
Add a personal touch to your table setting with our collection of cutlery sets. This set is made of stainless steel and consists of a Dining Spoon, Fork, Knife. This sets is a perfect touch to a contemporary table setting and pair them with modern plates & bowls
- Colour: Golden
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Set Available in: 18 PCS (6 Spoons, 6 Forks, 6 Knives), 36 Pcs (12 Spoons, 12 Forks, 12 Knives)
- Dimensions: DINNER KNIFE- 225*15mm ,DINNER SPOON- 220*48mm, DINNER FORK- 225*27mm
- Finishing: Rose Gold Finish
- Package Details: 1 Pack
- Style: Modern & Contemporary
- Type: Cutlery Set
- Washing Instructions: Rinse with warm water, mild soap and a soft sponge. Dry it off with a cloth or paper towel. It’s not dishwasher friendly.
- Care: Do not keep with other cutlery, do not bang against other metal objects and keep each piece is their zip lock pouch.
Q. How do I care for your cutlery?
We recommend using a liquid detergent and a non-abrasive sponge to clean your cutlery.
Q. I have stains on my cutlery set what should I do?
We recommend that you wipe the cutlery set dry immediately after washing as water spots may leave stains on the product.
Q. My knife's blade has water spots on it. Is this going to affect its performance?
Although the spots can be annoying, it is usually only a cosmetic concern. Most staining can be removed with a rust eraser, and knife oil can be used before storage to minimise discoloration. Our knives are created from start to finish using techniques that have been passed down through the generations, and they are made using high-quality materials that have been used for years.
Q. What is Angie Homes cutlery made of?
Angie homes premium cutlery set is made of real silver and stainless steel. However, steel cutlery can have a brass or silver coating!
Q. How do I care for my silver cutlery set?
- After each usage, immediately wash or rinse your silver with hot water. Make sure the parts are completely dry.
- Do not soak sterling in water; this will corrode the metal.
- Hand-wash it with a moderate detergent. If you must use the dishwasher, remove it from the cycle before the dry cycle and dry the items with a soft towel.
- Silver cutlery should be polished once a year or two times a year, whether it has been used or not.
- Free Shipping within India (Upto 10Kg )
- Domestic Delivery : 12-15 Days
- International Delivery: 4-6 Weeks
- Creating and Packing Options Available (Extra Charges Apply) and are mandetory for "Fragile / Breakable Items".
*Please Note: Estimated delivery time for International Delivery of Lights, Furniture, Interior Solutions and Bridal Registry Products will be 6-8 Weeks.