The voltage of light is usually 120 or 220 volts.
Kiara Table Lamp Share Share
This table has been carefully designed to seamlessly complement the interiors of any urban home. The eye-catching opal shade creates a warm and cozy ambience for all your moments.
- Product Material: Steel+Fabric
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Installation: Table mounted
- Dimensions: Height: 1.6 Feet, Dia: 1.6 Feet
- Lamp Holder Type: E-27
- Is Dimmable: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Switch Type: Touch On/Off Switch
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50 Hz
- Watt: 60W
- Package weight: 10 Kgs
- Item Type: Table Lamp
- Shade Direction: Down
- Design Type: Modern
- Assembly: Assembly Required
- Package Details: 2 Parts
- Care Instruction: Clean with a soft damp cloth.
Q. Is it possible to get dimmers?
Yes, dimmers are available, but only in chandeliers and table lamps.
Q. What are the crystal chandeliers?
Small beads or prisms of crystal glass are draped all around the primary lamp or lamps in crystal chandeliers. Each bead refracts light and scatters it in different ways, creating an attractive, gleaming décor piece that will be the center of attention in your home.
Q. Do LED Lights change paint color?
Warm, natural lighting is provided by standard soft white incandescent or LED light bulbs. Bright colors (red/orange/yellow) may appear slightly more vivid under these conditions, while cooler colors (green/blue/grey) would appear slightly duller.
Q. What is the best light for your home interiors?
Almost every functional and ornamental lighting scheme has a combination of three basic layers:
- General/Overhead Lighting
- Accent Lighting
- Task Lighting
Invariably, the best-lit home is a judicious mix of all sorts. Each area will have its own combination of general, ambient, mood, accent, and task lighting, depending on the usefulness and design of the room.
Q. How many types of lighting are there in home decor?
The five main types of interior lighting are:
Q. In how many categories lights can be classified?
Lights are divided into three categories based on their color temperature:
- Warm light with a color temperature of 2,500 to 3,000 K is relaxing. It's an excellent choice for locations like your bedroom or reading corner, where you may read and then relax.
- Natural light with a color temperature of 4,900 to 6,500 K is the greatest option for the eyes and allows for more comfortable work. Ideal for offices, studios, and study spaces.
- The 6,500 K cool light provides an outstanding degree of brightness while also improving overall focus.
Q. Do you install a chandelier?
Yes, we do the installation if the product costs more than 5 lakhs; however, if the product costs less than 5 lakhs, the client can install it themselves.
- Free Shipping within India (Upto 10Kg )
- Domestic Delivery : 12-15 Days
- International Delivery: 4-6 Weeks
- Creating and Packing Options Available (Extra Charges Apply) and are mandetory for "Fragile / Breakable Items".
*Please Note: Estimated delivery time for International Delivery of Lights, Furniture, Interior Solutions and Bridal Registry Products will be 6-8 Weeks.