FREE SHIPPING WITHIN INDIA
People have been fascinated by mirrors for a very long time, both adults and children. Mirrors captivate even young children's attention because they are so fascinating to them. Mirrors have always been a crucial component of our home decor because adults are not an exception to this. Trendy mirror frames are in high demand because they give the house a more glitzy appearance and a subtle charm. You must look for a mirror frame that will complement this style if you value sophistication and elegance in all aspects of life and have a tastefully decorated home. To truly capture the essence of this style in your home décor, the design must be elegant yet simple.
At Angiehomes, we offer the best brand-name mirrors that are sized, designed, and functional to meet your needs.
● A vanity mirror is necessary in your dressing area. Choose a free-standing mirror that can be turned and swiveled as necessary. To keep your makeup brushes, eyeshadow, and other readily usable items, choose one with an integrated storage tray.
● When applying makeup for special occasions, hand mirrors come in handy. While using healing creams, you can also examine skin imperfections more closely.
● Check out our selection of wall mirrors with distinctive designs. Select a mirror frame with a silver metal sun-ray shape and a mirror glass in the center. You could also choose a wooden triangle frame with hand-painted ethnic patterns. Check out AngieHomes to see the mirror prices for all of your top choices. You can bring home a wide selection of fashionable, reasonably priced items that will completely transform the look of your house.
Angiehomes offer optional durability with clearer, brighter reflections. The cutting-edge designs enhance the atmosphere of the room while seamlessly incorporating modern trends.
● Indian carved and painted frames: These beautiful carvings look great on their own or as part of a gallery wall. You can also group several of these frames together to make a stunning art wall in your home.
● Mirrors in the living room: Hanging mirrors across from a window, particularly one with a lovely view, will help reflect light from the outside and brighten the entire space. Your room will appear lighter the larger the window.
● Mirrors in the bathroom: Mirrors give the illusion of more space and aesthetic appeal in small spaces. Large end-to-end mirrors instantly double the size of a small bathroom by giving the impression of depth and space.
● Mirrors in Bedroom: To capture slivers of views of this contemporary bedroom, circular mirrors of various sizes are haphazardly positioned next to one another. These mirrors, which have simple black frames, are both modern and unusual.
● Kitchen Mirror: There are countless ways to incorporate mirrors into home décorIn order to completely transform the appearance of a plain wall, give the impression of more space, and improve the appearance of the cabinets, a large mirror can be used in a small kitchen.
Mirrors can be placed against a feature wall as works of art. The images below show inventive ways that designers have incorporated mirrors into wall décor. The background should serve as inspiration for the color and texture of the frame, which should also blend in with the other furnishings in the space. Hanging mirrors opposite a window, especially one with a lovely view, will help reflect light from the outside and brighten the entire space. Your space will appear brighter if the window is larger.
Advantages of using mirrors
Mirrors can draw attention to certain areas, enlarge a small space, or enhance the lighting in a space. They can be used to frame captivating views or inject a little drama into a room. The dancing leaves or pretty patches of light and shade that can be seen in a mirror's reflection can make them more eye-catching than a still picture frame.
● Consider carefully where you want to place the mirror and the angle you want it to reflect.
● A mirror next to a lampshade will make the room's lighting more appealing.
● You might want your favorite piece of wall art to be reflected in the mirror while you're sitting on a sofa and looking at it.
There are many more attractive styles of mirror frames in our extensive online collection, which doesn't stop here. However, choosing which one to purchase for your home can be difficult. This blog is intended to make the process of selecting fashionable mirror frames for your distinctively designed homes much simpler for you.
The east or north wall of the bathroom should be used to hang a mirror, according to Vastu.
A washbasin mirror shouldn't be larger than the sink itself, as this will make it appear out of proportion.
Enter your email to stay in the loop on new collection pop-up shops, in store surprises, and more
Above Rs. 50,000; discounted Interior Packages
Crating Packing available