FREE SHIPPING WITHIN INDIA
Home furnishings don't always have to be expensive. You can decorate your home in a variety of ways without breaking the bank to achieve that seductive and luxurious look. You only need a little bit of time, a few supplies, some patience, and a ton of imagination and creativity. Indian decorating style exclusively involves the addition of color. It is also among the most conventional and creative ways to adorn our space. Our color scheme is extremely vibrant and diverse, encompassing all shades from the earthy tones of the past to the pretty pastels of the present.
● Pichwai: The Folk Art of Nathdwara- Also known as Pichwai, this traditional Indian art form has its roots in Rajasthan. This includes artwork depicting Shreenath Ji or Lord Krishna. The painting is extremely detailed and is done on a fabric using deep, rich colors. Special features like a big nose, big eyes, and a fat belly are added to the image of Shreenathji. The distinctive facial characteristics and expressions of the deity exude pleasant and heavenly emotions.
● The pichwai paintings are the perfect way to adorn your walls and infuse the space with beauty and spiritual fervor. The labor-intensive process of producing the same makes a significant difference in your home's decor and can instantly enhance your house's elegance. Other distinguishing characteristics of the same, besides the gold foil, are large, broad eyes, a large nose, and a heavy body. The concept was taken directly from Lord Shreenath Ji's stories and transformed into a lovely, endearing piece of home decor.
The length of time it takes you to decide whether or not to purchase something is entirely dependent upon you. Few of you might think it's a good idea to buy something on the spur of the moment, but some of you might think that doing your research and planning ahead will get you a better deal. You can't just give a child an abstract painting for their birthday, and you can't just hang religious artwork in a bar.
● The Orissan folk painting known as the Patachitra has a long and illustrious history. Strong lines and vibrant colors are used to great effect in the paintings.These paintings, which depict religious themes and events, are based on Indian mythology and Puranas.
● Tanjore paintings are a type of traditional South Indian art that emerged in Thanjavur, also known as Tanjore, in the southern Indian state of Tamilnadu in the latter half of the 16th century.
● Pichwai paintings are the ideal way to adorn your walls and fill the room with grace and spiritual fervor. The time-consuming process of creating the same changes the decor of your home significantly and can instantly raise the elegance of your home.
Indian art has a special place in the sun. It has a presence of its own that merely enhances the beauty of your house. It shows a magnificent evolution and timeless tales. Go to our gallery on our main website, Angie's Homes, if you want to find some of these incredible Indian paintings online at a reasonable price.
At home, we unwind our bodies, spruce up our surroundings, and renew our spirits. Indian art prints should have a calming effect on the eye because we don't want to decorate our home with artwork that is too loud or too different from what we want. The top art authorities concur that displaying a tranquil work of art that honors devotion, love, and selflessness always enhances the atmosphere. After saying that, I advise you to buy paintings by Radha Krishna, Shrinathji Pichwai, Pichwai, and other artists for your home.
● The Radha Krishna paintings depict Lord Krishna and Radha's enduring love for one another. The love story of Radha and Krishna is frequently portrayed as eternal and majestic, spanning all spheres. Their tale eventually went viral, educating people about the divine unity of the Jivatma and Paramatma, or the personal and transcendental selves.
● This includes artwork depicting Shreenath Ji or Lord Krishna. The painting is extremely detailed and is done on a fabric using deep, rich colors. Special features like a big nose, big eyes, and a fat belly are added to the image of Shreenathji. The distinctive facial characteristics and expressions of the deity exude pleasant and heavenly emotions.
● Paintings by Pichwai are the best wall decor for bringing grace and spiritual fervor into a space. The laborious process of making the same significantly alters your home's decor and can instantly increase its elegance.
|Angie's India Bar Accessories||Angie's India Furniture|
|Angie's India Bedding||Angie's India Tableware|
|Indian Sculpture||Angie's India Table Clothes|
Cotton or linen cloth mixed of polyvinyl chloride.
Don’t try yoursefl restoring or fixing, instead go to the experts.
Due to the lighting effect, there might be some changes in the color hue of the artwork.
Yes, our paintings are ready to hang.
Ceramic, paper, wood, fabric, acrylic etc.
Silver, gold, coal, zinc, saffron and similar natural hues.
Pichwai paintings are as oldest as 400 years ago.
Yellow, black, green, red are mostly used.
Usually, the colors used in pichwai paintings are obtained from gold, silver, coal, zinc.
They are made with natural colors and brushes made of goat, horse and squirrel hair.
Enter your email to stay in the loop on new collection pop-up shops, in store surprises, and more
Above Rs. 50,000; discounted Interior Packages
Crating Packing available